I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Karen at The Mommy Lady! Karen is one of my best blogging buddies and I am honored that she thought of me for this nomination! Be sure to check out her awesome blog, and read her Mystery Blogger Award post!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Rules for this award are:
- Put the award logo onto your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
- State three random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
- Share a link to your best post
Three random facts about me:
- I worked as a professional tattoo artist for many years
- My favorite color is green, but I never wear it.
- I grew up in Minnesota
- What’s your biggest regret in life? I regret nothing. Everything I have done or failed to do in my life has forged a path or taught a lesson. I wouldn’t be the person I am without everything that has occurred in my life.
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? WHAT?! Santa’s not real?! lol. Really though, I can’t recall the exact year I stopped believing, however, I believed longer than most because when I was six, my parents had someone dressed as Santa deliver a Siberian Husky puppy to me at 4am on Christmas Morning telling me how she had jumped out of the sleigh at the North Pole, and he had to make all his deliveries before going back for her. Since both of my parents were at my side for this, I had no choice but to believe Santa must be real.
- Where’s the best place you have ever traveled to? Strangely enough, I have not done a whole lot of traveling. I hope to remedy this in the future, but for now, the 48 continental United States is about the extent of my travel experience. I have seen most of my own country through my travels as an artist, and there are many neat places, and I have friends all over the states. I am hard pressed to pick a favorite, as there are great things about each place. I have to say that my favorite city in the US is actually Minneapolis. I grew up in a suburb of it, but I no longer live in Minnesota. Minneapolis is a diverse city with a lot of culture. It has a big city vibe and a small town feel. There is a good mix of season there so you can get a little bit of everything as far as climate, and there is a local art/music scene there that rivals the biggest cities in the country. I am proud to call it my hometown.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog person. BIG dogs.
- Do you prefer ios or Android? Android is my device of choice, though both have their pros and cons, I have owned both and find Android to be a bit more user-friendly.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite book?
- If you had to give up all cosmetics save one, what would be the one you would keep?
- If you could only wear one color a day, a different one each day of the week, what color would you wear on Mondays and why?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite city in the world?
My favorite post to date is probably the one I wrote about my experience as a runaway teenager, ‘My Mistake in Life and Why I Can’t Regret It’. It is by far my most personal post.
My nominees are: