I love these type of blog challenges because they help you get to know your fellow bloggers, in return helping them drive a little traffic from your blog to theirs, and they are really nice for those days you can’t come up with anything to write. They have a way of making you think about random things and jogging you out of a block.
The rules for this challenge are simple. Claire came up with 10 questions in her post, I will answer these, create 10 more of my own, and then tag some of the wonderful blog buddies I have to answer them!
Here are Claire’s questions:
- Would you rather always be the first there or always the last? I would rather be the last there
- Would you rather be famous when you are alive but forgotten when you die or not known when you are alive but famous when you die? Being an artist, I pretty much always figured if I got famous it would be after death, so I think I’ll stick with that, it’s something I am prepared for. I think a legacy is more important than the need for attention in life.
- Would you rather live in virtual reality or the real world? The real world
- Would you rather never use social media again or never watch another tv show or movie again? I would definitely give up social media. I grew up without it, I could lose it again.
- Would you rather know how you were going to die or when you were going to die? I would rather know how. Knowing when seems like it would take the flavor out of the time you have left.
- Would you rather be constantly tired no matter how much you sleep you get or constantly hungry no matter what you eat? Constantly hungry.
- Would you rather have to read aloud every word you read or sing everything you say out loud? read aloud every word. The other way is a little two Disney Princess for me.
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold. There are always more clothes to put on, you reach a point where you can’t take any more off.
- Would you rather be able to mind read or be invisible? Be invisible. Reading minds would be too much responsibility. Sometimes it’s best not to know what people are thinking.
- Would you rather go bald or be forever cursed to have terrible haircuts? I’d rather go bald. Either way, I would have to wear a wig and I’m pretty sure wigs would be more comfortable without hair underneath.
Here are my questions
- Would you rather live in the nicest house on the worst street or the worst house on the nicest street?
- Would you rather never wear makeup again or only be able to wear makeup made by a brand you hated?
- Would you rather be a night owl with a day job or a morning person that had to work 3rd shift?
- Would you rather be unlimited wealth, with little control over how you spend your money or living hand to mouth with total autonomy?
- Would you rather live in the inner city and never be able to escape to a rural area, or live in the country and never be able to go into the city?
- Would you rather be able to fly or to breathe underwater?
- Would you rather be in technicolor in a black and white world, or be black and white in a technicolor world?
- Would you rather have a photogenic memory but be unable to keep photos, or be able to keep photos but be unable to remember without them?
- Would you rather eat a variety of foods, but never your favorite dish, or be required to eat your favorite dish for every meal?
- Would you rather be able to see but live in a silent world or hear but live in a dark world?